View all by Audio Technica
The Audio Technica AT-LP120USBHC USB DJ Turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer.
Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminium platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover.
A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs. The AT-LP120-USBHC comes complete with the Audio-Technica AT95E cartridge and is also compatible with all Audio-Technica cartridges and any ½ inch mount cartridge from other manufacturers.
The AT-LP120-USBHC also comes equipped with the HS10 Headshell. Designed in Japan by Audio-Technica’s engineering experts, the HS10 features a unique ridged, lightweight design with gold-plated U-shape connections and a prominently positioned Audio-Technica logo.
- USB output—connects directly to your computer for plug-&-play use
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your LPs
- Direct drive high-torque motor
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- Balanced tone arm with soft damping control
- Equipped with HS10 Headshell
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter speed indicator
- Forward and reverse play
- Direct Drive Professional Stereo USB turntable
- AT95E Cartridge
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software
- USB cable
- Adapter cables
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.