View all by Ibanez
For a decade now, Ibanez has continued to energize the hollow-body segment with wide range of designs-with everything from rockin’ hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. The new Expressionist line begins yet another chapter in the Artcore story.
The Expressionist difference? Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 pickups-the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny and John Scofield on their own Signature models. A jazz favorite, yes, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. Warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response characterize the Super 58 pickups.
- neck type: Expressionist AS 3pc Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- body: Flamed Maple top/back/sides
- fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Acrylic block inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- bridge: ART-1 bridge
- tailpiece: Quik Change III tailpiece
- neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- hardware color: Gold
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm