View all by Ashdown
Immediately identifiable on stages around the world thanks to it’s glowing VU meter. Over the past 20 years the Ashdown ABM range has become the industry standard for bass players in pursuit of real bass tone, power, versatility and tour proven reliability.
Now in its fifth incarnation, ABM EVO IV pairs class-leading preamp sophistication with uprated powerhouse performance and an all-new 9-band EQ – available in three head versions rated at 300W, 600W and 1200W.
The ABM 300 EVO IV teams the ABM preamp with a powerful 300W power stage perfect for clubs and mid sized venues.
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Neutrik Jack/Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance Minimum: 4 Ohms
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Pre Amp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- H x W x D (mm): 135 x 474 x 335
- Weight (kg): 12