View all by Ashdown
Sometimes you want a practice amp you can crank up to 11 and use to rehearse with your band as well. Well that is where the AAA-300-210T comes through as a great choice. Rated at 300w and fitted with a pair of clear 10" speakers you can use this amp everywhere from the bedroom to the stage.
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 10” + HF Tweeter
- Speaker Outputs: Jack
- Frequency Response: -3db at 22hz and 25khz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance - 3.9M Ohm Input range 150mv to 20v p - p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 10k Ohm Input range 300mv to 40v p - p
- Line Input: es with mix control
- DI Output: XLR
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- EQ: Bass, Hi-Mid, Lo-Mid, Treble & Variable Mid Sweep
- Weight (kg): 17kg
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.