View all by Taylor
The Grand Auditorium is Taylor’s most versatile body shape and equally suitable for a wide range of playing techniques. The Taylor 324Ce features the Taylor V-Class Bracing, which produces more volume, extended sustain, and improved intonation.
Its Tasmanian blackwood back and sides lend the guitar a bell-like sound, while its mahogany top provides the warm mids. The pickup is Taylor’s own active ES2 dynamic piezo system with bass and treble control.
- Body shape: Grand Auditorium cutaway
- Top: Mahogany, solid
- V-Class Bracing
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Blackwood, solid
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Acrylic Gemstone fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut: Black graphite
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 pickup
- Matte Black Taylor machine heads
- Black pickguard
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Light Phosphor Bronze .012 - .053 (article no. 185024)
- Colour of back and sides: Natural satin
- Colour of top: Shaded Edge Burst
- Black Taylor Deluxe Hardshell case included
- Made in USA
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure