View all by Taylor
The Grand Auditorium is Taylor’s most versatile body shape and equally suitable for a wide range of playing techniques. The Taylor 324Ce features the Taylor V-Class Bracing, which produces more volume, extended sustain, and improved intonation.
Its Tasmanian blackwood back and sides lend the guitar a bell-like sound, while its mahogany top provides the warm mids. The pickup is Taylor’s own active ES2 dynamic piezo system with bass and treble control.
- Body shape: Grand Auditorium cutaway
- Top: Mahogany, solid
- V-Class Bracing
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Blackwood, solid
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Acrylic Gemstone fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut: Black graphite
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 pickup
- Matte Black Taylor machine heads
- Black pickguard
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Light Phosphor Bronze .012 - .053 (article no. 185024)
- Colour of back and sides: Natural satin
- Colour of top: Shaded Edge Burst
- Black Taylor Deluxe Hardshell case included
- Made in USA
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.