View all by Auralex
Perfect for those environments that demand good sound control, but where complete acoustic absorption isn’t required or desired. 1″ Studiofoam Wedges work most effectively on mid and high frequency sound waves and may be used to acoustically treat walls or, most commonly ceilings (especially if they aren’t parallel to the floor), even when the walls are treated with thicker acoustic Studiofoam. 1″ acoustic Studiofoam Wedge absorbs as well as some competing 2″ products, so if your budget is a bit “thin” these are for you!
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption.
- Works most effectively on mid and high frequency sound waves.
- Consistency of cut minimizes visible seams.
- Eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes.
- Reduces unwanted reflections.
- Decreases slap-back and room ring.
- Precision surface profiling.
- Sturdy and durable foam construction that will not crumble with age.
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order, but due to the Christmas season it could take 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you.
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €10.00