The Yamaha 01V96i is a 24 channel digital mixer with high performance USB audio interface. Replacing the older 01V96VCM, the new 01V96i is perfect for any recording and production environment, including live sound and installation applications.
The Yamaha 01V96i digital mixer has been designed to integrate tightly with all leading DAW, to create a complete production and mixing environment. The 01V96i features 16 channels of bi-directional USB audio streaming (at 96kHz), high–resolution REV–X reverb and Yamaha’s acclaimed Virtual Circuitry Modelling (VCM) technology. These effects aim to bring the richness and warmth of analogue to your digital productions.
The 01V96i shares all the functionality of the iconic 01V96VCM with 100mm motor faders, 99 scene memories for instant recall, and fully configurable user defined keys adapting to any studio or sound reinforcement situation.
- 16 in/16 out Digital Mixing Console with USB 2.0 Interface
- High–Performance onboard 24bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- Audio streaming at 96kHz
- Applications: personal and professional, ranging from recording and production environments to live sound and installation applications
- With a full package of Yamaha VCM Effects and high–resolution REV–X reverb, Yamaha’s acclaimed Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology
- 100mm motor faders
- 99 scene memories for instant recall
- Fully configurable user defined keys adapting to any studio or sound reinforcement situation
- Full integration with every major ASIO and Core Audio DAW software program
- Includes Steinberg’s Cubase AI software
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €10.00