Job Description – Technician
We are looking for an electronics technician to perform the necessary repairs on electronic equipment such as active speakers, amplifiers, sound cards, etc and musical instruments with electronic components such as digital pianos and keyboards.
The role requires hands-on experience using various hand and power tools to calibrate and align system components and circuitry. To succeed in this position, you should also be able to comprehend and follow complex technical manuals.
- Maintain a tidy and organized workshop
- Perform repairs on electronic equipment that is still in the shop and equipment brought in by clients
- Greeting customers who bring in products for repair and advise them on the estimate for repair
- Update reports and maintain inventory
- Advise the general manager on when and what parts to order to perform repairs
- Maintain inventory of parts
- Previous experience as electronic technician or similar role will be considered as an asset
- Hands-on experience with electronic testing and circuitry
- Familiarity working with various tools and equipment
- Willing to work full time
- The technician is to report to the general manager
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org