Closed for lockdown
As with all other non-essential businesses, we have closed our doors until the new government restrictions are lifted
We are still open but working with the following restrictions:
- In store shopping – At the moment no one is allowed inside the shop. We will re open again on the 26th of April unless a new lockdown comes into place.
- Deliveries – We will deliver your order with 3-4 working days. We are experiencing a high demand for deliveries. We will keep you notified of any delays.
- Olimpus Music is conducting a strict contactless delivery in an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. That means that under no circumstances will our delivery person enter the building or personally hand over the package. We will leave your order at your doorstep, along with the delivery note. Kindly sign it and leave it outside where we will collect it. We know you are excited to receive your order however same day deliveries will not be possible.
- Webshop – Fully operational.
- Shop pickup – Kindly wait near the front entrance and call us on 99740722 and our sales rep will hand you your order. Pickups are to be done between 12.00pm and 5.00pm. You will be given a contact number to call on your confirmation email.
- Piano Rental scheme – As we would need to enter the premise to install the digital piano for you, we decided to temporarily suspend this service. We are doing so with the health of our staff and clients in mind. Anyone who already has a rental booked will be contacted to schedule a new delivery date.
- For the time being telephone lines will be limited but you can get in touch with us via email on email@example.com or through social media chats.
We thank you all for your patience in these troubled times. Take care and don’t forget to surround yourself with music, now more than ever.