Tycoon Percussion’s 10" African Rope Tuned Djembe is light-weight, easily portable, and compliments any drum circle. Hand carved from a single piece of sun-dried Ghanian Wood, this drum features a high quality 10” goat skin head and non-stretch rope for durable, long-lasting tuning.
- These djembes feature eco-friendly and tonally superior shells made from Mango Wood found in Northern Thailand
- Each drum shell is outfitted with a distinct finish hand-carved by our skilled craftsmen resulting in each of them being 100% unique - no two drums will ever be the same!
- Deep, loud bass tones and high, sharp slap tones
- 5mm extra strong non-stretch rope for easy and long-lasting tuning
- Natural varnish finishing
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.