Tycoon Percussion’s 10" African Rope Tuned Djembe is easily portable and compliments any drum circle. Hand carved from a single piece of sun-dried Mango Wood, this drum features a high quality 10" goat skin head and non-stretch rope for durable, long-lasting tuning. Hand-crafted orange chiseled finish. Tycoon Percussion uses only plantation farmed Siam Oak wood in the production of their instruments, allowing for the highest quality product to be manufactured and distributed, as well as preserving old-growth forests in our world’s ever changing environment.
- These djembes feature eco-friendly and tonally superior shells made from Mango Wood found in Northern Thailand
- Each drum shell is outfitted with a distinct finish hand-carved by our skilled craftsmen resulting in each of them having a 100% unique appearance - no two drums will ever look the same!
- Deep, loud bass tones and high, sharp slap tones
- 5mm extra strong non-stretch rope for easy and long-lasting tuning
- Natural varnish finishing
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure