View all by Electro Harmonix
The programmable Stereo Talking Machine, Vocal Formant Filter, presents creative vowel shaping that is controlled by the player’s dynamics. Nine selectable Voices deliver vowel sounds such as AH-OO and OW-EE, as well as Bassballs and wah-type dynamic filters.
The Voices can be shaped with individual Attack and Decay controls while Sensitivity adjusts the envelope response. The resulting effects mimic characteristics of human speech and create sounds that are both organic and harmonically rich.
As its name implies, the Stereo Talking Machine possesses true stereo outputs as well as an Effects Loop. An Expression Pedal Input provides real time control over filter sweeps, while nine preset locations let you store and instantly recall favorite programs. The Stereo Talking Machine delivers compelling sound shaping capability with advanced control.
- Vocal Vowel Filter w/ 7 vowel modes
- Wah and Baseballs modes
- Adjustable Sensitivity control allows both up and down filter sweeps
- Attack and Decay knobs control the speed of the envelope follower while it sweeps the filters
- External effects loop capability allows effects to be placed on the filters without changing the envelope follower's dynamics.
- 9 Presets
- 9 Volt power supply provided
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.