View all by Maton
Built for the rigours of the road. All solid construction with Queensland Maple back and sides with an A Grade Sitka Spruce Top, Queensland Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
The SRS60 comes with the AP5-Pickup System, which has become the benchmark for live acoustic sound over the last decade.
- Model: SRS60c
- Body Shape: Dreadnought W/Cut Away
- Face: "A" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Queensland Maple
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Bracing: Maton Scalloped X
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Sapele Ring
- Soundhole: 100mm
- Inner Binding: None
- Outer Binding: Black
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Standard w/ 2mm Sapele Veneer
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret Width: 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Natural Satin
- Top Finish: Natural Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Maton Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 Original
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.