The name "SPX" has been synonymous with "professional multi-effect processor" for more than 15 years, and the models like SPX90, SPX90II, SPX900, SPX1000 and SPX990 have been the most commonly found equipment in the studio and SR racks.
The SPX2000, while inheriting the standard interface and common programs from its predecessors, brings a new dimension to the sound quality with the new "REV-X" reverb algorithm and the 96kHz audio DSP. It also offers advanced user interface like 5 assignable LCD back colors, operation lock mode and computer based editor program.
SPX2000 is the new generation equipment in line with the DM series Digital Production Consoles, and is suitable for broad range of applications, from Live SR to production studios where professional quality effect processing is required.
- 96kHz audio DSP
- Computer editing
- Dream studio reverb and early reflection effects
- Rev-X reverb algorithm micro-parameter controls
- Versatile high-quality delays and echoes
- Sophisticated pitch shift
- Broad palette of mod effects
- Powerful filter section, MIDI controllable
- Musical and useable distortions
- Killer combination effects
- Heady phrase sampler
- MIDI I/O/T
- Word clock
- AES/EBU XLR I/O
- Left and right 1/4" and XLR ins and outs with choice of -10dBu or +4dBu
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm excluding public holidays