View all by Rockboard
The new 2018 RockBoard® pedalboard series has been completely re-designed to create a pedalboard that is lightweight, rigid and rugged, and allows for the use of a multitude of pedals as well as power supply mounting solutions. Its uniquely ingenious construction is based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight. The new RockBoard® pedalboards will neither bend nor wiggle. The innovative slot-based design works equally well with the new RockBoard® Quick Mount pedal mounting plates (sold separately) as well as with standard mounting solutions (e.g. hook and loop tape, cable ties). The slots also let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Additionally, any power supply can either be mounted underneath the board surface, or using the optional RockBoard® The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard® 2018 Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard® MOD patchbays. With seven sizes ranging from 46 cm (18 1/8") to 102 cm (40 3/16") in width, we are sure you will find the perfect board for your needs.
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- made from cold-rolled aluminum
- angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- slot for RockBoard® Module patch bays
- compatible with RockBoard® The Tray - universal power supply mounting solution
- robust black powder-coated surface
- dimensions (L x W) 610 x 326 mm / 24" x 12 13/16"
- height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16"
- weight 2.02 kg / 4.45 lbs
- including flight case
- interior dimensions (W x D x H) 630 x 346 x 167 mm
- exterior dimensions (W x D x H) 660 x 376 x 193 mm
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm wide) & loop tape (25 mm wide) and cable ties
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm excluding public holidays