The new Yamaha P45 88-key weighted action digital piano is the newest member of the Yamaha P Series pianos. It has a contemporary design with a small footprint that allows for easy portability and storage.
The Yamaha P45 replaces the current model, P35. It features Yamaha’s AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) sampling, which uses digital technology to record an instrument’s sound. AWM Stereo Sampling creates a deeper, richer and more spacious sound by using pairs of waveforms captured with two microphones.
The P45 features the Yamaha GHS Graded Hammer Standard piano action that provides a heavier touch on the lower keys, while the higher ones are more responsive to lighter playing, very similar to a traditional acoustic piano.The keyboard’s sensitivity can even be adjusted to match your playing style.
The Yamaha P45 is one of the most affordable 88-key weighted action digital pianos on the market today. Add in Yamaha’s legendary reliability and realistic sound, and you’ve got a real winner.
- Advanced Wave Memory Stereo Sampling
- 10 Voices
- 64 Note Polyphony
- Reverb, 4 types
- 88 Key Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) weighted piano action
- USB to host computer connection
- 1/4" headphone output
- Dual mode; layer two Voices
- Simple one-button operation
- Compact and lightweight, only 25 pounds
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with it’s own "middle C."
- ECO Operation saves energy by powering off after a period of inactivity
- Dimensions: W 52.25" x H 6" x D 11.5"
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.