View all by Special Offer
The MOTU 2408mk3 PCI Card/Rackmount System contains everything you need to turn your computer into a powerful 24-bit/96kHz digital audio workstation. The 2408 MK3 upgrades the award-winning 2408 with many significant improvements including 8 channels of 96kHz analog recording and playback, 24 channels of ADAT and TASCAM digital I/O, and support for up to 4 interfaces on the included PCI-424 card. Built-in video and SMPTE synchronization let you slave your entire workstation directly to video or SMPTE time code with sub-frame accuracy–without a dedicated synchronizer. The 2408mk3 provides cross-platform compatibility with Mac, Windows 98SE/Me/2K/XP and all of your favorite audio software and host-based effects via WDM/ASIO/Sound Manager drivers.
The MOTU Audio 24I/O interface fulfills the promise of host-based hard disk recording: to record, edit, mix process, and master multitrack recording projects entirely inside the computer. It provides 24 high quality, 24-bit/96kHz analog inputs and outputs in a cost effective, single rack space package, allowing you to connect and record from 24 simultaneous analog sources.
- 2408mk3 rack unit features:
- 8 analog inputs/outputs with 24-bit, 96kHz converters on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS jacks
- 24 channels of ADAT I/O at 44.1/48kHz or 12 channels at 88.2/96kHz
- 24 channels of TDIF I/O at 44.1/48kHz or 12 channels at 88.2/96kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF I/O (with an extra stereo S/PDIF out)
- Provides standalone format conversion
- PCI-424 features:
- Expandable to 96 active inputs/outputs at sample rates up to 96kHz
- Cross-platform drivers provide 24 simultaneous inputs/outputs for all popular Macintosh and Windows audio software (ASIO/WDM/GSIF/MAS/Sound Manager).
- 100% compatible with all host-based effects processing in today's popular audio programs
- CueMix DSP for mixing up to 96 channels of 96kHz audio with near-zero latency
- Resolves to word clock or SMPTE with sub-frame accuracy
- Includes AudioDesk workstation software for MacOS 9
- Provides word clock and ADAT sync
- MOTU 24I/O Feature Summary
- Expandable – connect up to four 24I/O units to a PCI-424 audio card for a total of 96 inputs and outputs. Use as many simultaneous channels as host software and computer allow.
- 100% compatible with all MOTU Audio Wire interfaces. Mix and match MOTU audio interfaces (up to four at once) to meet your exact I/O needs.
- ASIO drivers for Mac OS and Windows – provides multi-channel 24-bit I/O for all leading ASIO-compliant audio software on both computer platforms.
- Multichannel WDM driver – provides simultaneous inputs/outputs for all Windows audio applications that support standard WDM and multi-channel Wave drivers.
- 100% compatible with VST, MAS, Premiere, DirectX, and all other host-based native plug-in formats supported by today’s popular audio programs. Does not require proprietary plug-ins.
- Word clock – resolves to time code or any other external time base via MOTU’s Digital Timepiece synchronizer or any other standard digital audio synchronization device.
- Resolves directly to SMPTE time code (LTC) with fast lock-up and sub-frame accuracy.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.