View all by Special Offer
The MOTU 2408mk3 PCI Card/Rackmount System contains everything you need to turn your computer into a powerful 24-bit/96kHz digital audio workstation. The 2408 MK3 upgrades the award-winning 2408 with many significant improvements including 8 channels of 96kHz analog recording and playback, 24 channels of ADAT and TASCAM digital I/O, and support for up to 4 interfaces on the included PCI-424 card. Built-in video and SMPTE synchronization let you slave your entire workstation directly to video or SMPTE time code with sub-frame accuracy–without a dedicated synchronizer. The 2408mk3 provides cross-platform compatibility with Mac, Windows 98SE/Me/2K/XP and all of your favorite audio software and host-based effects via WDM/ASIO/Sound Manager drivers.
The MOTU Audio 24I/O interface fulfills the promise of host-based hard disk recording: to record, edit, mix process, and master multitrack recording projects entirely inside the computer. It provides 24 high quality, 24-bit/96kHz analog inputs and outputs in a cost effective, single rack space package, allowing you to connect and record from 24 simultaneous analog sources.
- 2408mk3 rack unit features:
- 8 analog inputs/outputs with 24-bit, 96kHz converters on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS jacks
- 24 channels of ADAT I/O at 44.1/48kHz or 12 channels at 88.2/96kHz
- 24 channels of TDIF I/O at 44.1/48kHz or 12 channels at 88.2/96kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF I/O (with an extra stereo S/PDIF out)
- Provides standalone format conversion
- PCI-424 features:
- Expandable to 96 active inputs/outputs at sample rates up to 96kHz
- Cross-platform drivers provide 24 simultaneous inputs/outputs for all popular Macintosh and Windows audio software (ASIO/WDM/GSIF/MAS/Sound Manager).
- 100% compatible with all host-based effects processing in today's popular audio programs
- CueMix DSP for mixing up to 96 channels of 96kHz audio with near-zero latency
- Resolves to word clock or SMPTE with sub-frame accuracy
- Includes AudioDesk workstation software for MacOS 9
- Provides word clock and ADAT sync
- MOTU 24I/O Feature Summary
- Expandable – connect up to four 24I/O units to a PCI-424 audio card for a total of 96 inputs and outputs. Use as many simultaneous channels as host software and computer allow.
- 100% compatible with all MOTU Audio Wire interfaces. Mix and match MOTU audio interfaces (up to four at once) to meet your exact I/O needs.
- ASIO drivers for Mac OS and Windows – provides multi-channel 24-bit I/O for all leading ASIO-compliant audio software on both computer platforms.
- Multichannel WDM driver – provides simultaneous inputs/outputs for all Windows audio applications that support standard WDM and multi-channel Wave drivers.
- 100% compatible with VST, MAS, Premiere, DirectX, and all other host-based native plug-in formats supported by today’s popular audio programs. Does not require proprietary plug-ins.
- Word clock – resolves to time code or any other external time base via MOTU’s Digital Timepiece synchronizer or any other standard digital audio synchronization device.
- Resolves directly to SMPTE time code (LTC) with fast lock-up and sub-frame accuracy.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure