View all by Marshall
The 100W Marshall JMD100 digital guitar amp head is a mixture of a high-quality digital preamp, a classic all-tube power amp and a studio-quality multi-effects unit, all wrapped up into one amazing Marshall package. JMD:1 series digital amp head uses technology to create a vast library of tone styles firmly rooted in the foundations of Marshall amplifiers. The JMD100 amplifier provides interpretations of unmistakable classic sounds, as well as cast variations of combinations. These are delivered in 16 easy-to-access topologies, replicated from component level information for a truly natural and interactive playing experience.
- Power rating: 100W
- Preamp: Digital Natural Harmonic Technology
- Power amp tubes: 4 x EL34
- Preamp topologies: 16
- Modulation effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo
- Delay effects: Hi-Fi Analog, Tape, Multi
- Reverb: Independent custom voiced
- Midi Control: Midi in, Midi Thru
- Stompware controller: supplied
- Emulated line out: XLR
- Headphone out: 1/4" jack
- Line in: 1/4" jack
- Preamp: 1/4" jack
- Effects loop: Serial / Parallel -10dBV / +4dB with mix control
- Speaker output: 1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm, 2x 16 Ohm
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm excluding public holidays
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.