View all by RME
Able to deftly handle up to 94 channels of I/O, the RME Fireface UFX+ is a power-packed audio interface. While the capabilities of its predecessor were legendary, the Fireface UFX+ raises the bar even higher with MADI I/O, boosted DSP, and ultra-low-latency Thunderbolt connectivity. Upgraded AD/DA converters and optimized analog I/O circuits yield unbelievably transparent results. Easily tackle critical recording situations with the Fireface UFX+’s four high-grade mic preamps, which offer a +18dBu maximum input level and 75dB of gain. Capture 76 simultaneous channels of audio directly to a thumb drive, courtesy of the Fireface UFX+’s DURec port. The RME Fireface UFX+ belongs at the center of your studio.
- 94 channels of I/O creates incredible flexibility
- USB 3.0/Thunderbolt connectivity works with almost any computer
- Thunderbolt technology delivers ultra-low latency, system overhead, and CPU load
- Upgraded AD/DA converters and optimized analog I/O yield crystal-clear audio
- Comprehensive MADI connectivity expands your I/O by 64 channels
- 4 mic preamps with a +18dBu maximum input level and 75dB of gain for capturing a variety of sources
- DURec enables direct recording of 76 simultaneous channels to a USB flash drive
- TotalMix FX mixer gives you powerful control over inputs, outputs, mix levels, and more
- ARC USB remote (sold separately) provides convenient desktop control
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.