Talking Drum 8 x 18"
- Highly distinctive percussion instrument of West African descent whose pitch can be altered by applying pressure to the ropes
- Originally used as a form of communication for many African tribes
- Equipped with two goat skin heads and is played with a specially shaped beater (included)
- Handcrafted from a single piece of hardwood
- This Large Talking Drum (8”x18”) produces a fuller and deeper bass tone
- Extra strong non-stretch tension ropes for easy and long lasting tuning
- A great addition to any musician’s set-up, or for creating unique sounds
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm excluding public holidays
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.