The Electro Voice ELX112 is a versatile 12" two-way loudspeaker. The ELX112 loudspeaker is a compact, powerful choice with real stage presence, for sound reinforcement and stage monitoring applications.
- 12" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 55Hz - 20kHz frequency range
- 94dB SPL sensitivity
- 132dB max SPL
- Power: 250W continuous and 1000W peak power handling
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- Connector type: Dual NL4
- Grill: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 607 (23.9") x 362 (14.25") x 340mm (13.39")
- Weight net: 15.8kg (34.83lbs)
- Rugged wood cabinet
- Compact power for sound reinforcement and stage monitoring
- EVS-12K woofer
- 1.5-inch DH-1K titanium HF compression driver
- 55Hz – 20kHz frequency range
- 90° x 50° coverage-pattern waveguide
- 60° Monitor Angle
- 94dB SPL sensitivity; 132dB max SPL
- Power handling: 250W continuous, 1000W peak
- Braced 15mm plywood enclosure
- Pole mount or stack with Live X Subwoofers
- Black textured finish
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.