The Yamaha DTX760K E-Drumset is an electronic drum kit featuring 3-zone chokeable cymbals, a real hi-hat controller, 1396 sounds, and a USB import jack. The DTX760K offers drummers the benefits and luxury of using all 3-zone DTX-PADs in a more affordable kit. Utilising the same real hi-hat controller, and large 3-zone choke-able cymbals as the 900 series, this configuration provides a realistic and comfortable feel around the entire instrument. The hi-hat and snare stand are included, so you can position them as you please, and the kit can be expanded with up to two additional pads.
There are a total of 1,396 sounds covering a broad spectrum of instruments, including an essential selection of Yamaha acoustic drum sounds like Oak Custom series, as well as percussion and effect sounds. It also contains a wide variety of sounds from Yamaha’s MOTIF XF synthesizer. This full-fledged hi-hat system consists of a pad that sets onto the supplied hi-hat stand—the same type of stand typically used in an acoustic drum kit. This hi-hat pad system can play both open and closed sounds as well as a foot splash.
Using a USB memory device, it’s easy to import your favourite voices (WAV/AIFF) into the DTX700. Once in the device you can edit and assign the voices to pads to create your own, original drum kit. The DTX700 easily connects to a computer via a USB cable (sold separately) making it a great for recording MIDI data into a DAW or for playing a VST sound source. Steinberg’s Cubase AI is included with the kit so you can start creating music right away.
The configuration of this kit is as follows – Module: DTX700; Snare: XP120SD + SS662; Tom1, 2: XP100T x 2; Floor Tom: XP120T; Crash Cymbal1, 2: PCY135 x 2; Ride Cymbal: PCY155; Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS740A; Kick: KP100; Rack: RS700
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 1,268, Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 6, Chorus: 6, Variation: 42, Kit EQ: 4 band, Master EQ: 3 bands
- Drum Kits: Preset: 50, User: 10 * all of which can be edited and overwritten
- Note Capacity: Approx. 152,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song Recording Type: Real-time replace
- Song Tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 2, Practice: 44, Pad: 17, User: 30 * all of which may be edited and overwritten
- Sequence Formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accents, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- Connectors: USB TO DEVICE/TO HOST, OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger Input 1 to 8, 11 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Rim Switch), Trigger Input 9 and 10 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Trigger Input), HH-KICK (Standard stereo phone) , HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), MIDI IN/OUT
- Accessories: Power Adaptor (PA-150, or an equivalent), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x 4, Owner's Manual, Data List, DVD-ROM (Cubase AI)
- Samples: 500
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sample Formats: WAV, AIFF
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.