The Electro-Voice DC-One Two-In-Six-Out Loudspeaker Processor is designed primarily for users of small-to-medium sized sound systems in both mobile and installed applications.
The Electro-Voice DC-One Loudspeaker Processor’s latest development is based on a powerful SHARC processor, that is 100 percent compatible with all settings from other Electro-Voice signal processors. Thsi includes the Dx38, the best choice for achieving maximum performance with an EV loudspeaker system.
The Electro-Voice DC-One Loudspeaker Processor ensures that users can easily handle its serious digital horsepower and high-end audio performance. Though free PC-Editor software is available, the DC-One can be easily operated via the front panel. Direct access buttons, six predefined configuration modes (one being free configuration), straightforward output delay settings, and true professional metering all allow for safe operation.
The Electro-Voice DC-One’s unique "front-panel access control" allows the user to select a personal library of accessible presets (out of 60 factory and 20 user presets). In addition, the user can determine which individual parameters in each preset are locked (e.g. factory predefined output parameters) or editable (e.g. master EQ or delay settings).
- Analog Inputs: 2 XLR (Electronically Balanced), 2 XLR THRU OUT (Electronically Balanced)
- Digital Inputs: 1 XLR AES/EBU (2 Ch.)
- Analog Outputs: 6 XLR (Electronically Balanced)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 1.23V / +4dBu
- Maximum Input Voltage: 8.7V / +21dBu (Without -6dB Analog Pad Engaged)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 1.23V / +4dBu
- Maximum Output Voltage: 8.7V / +21dBu
- Input Impedance (balanced): 10 k Ohms
- Output Impedance (balanced): 50 Ohms
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
- D/A Conversion: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Data Format: 24-Bit
- Internal Processing: 32-Bit Floating Point
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 22 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 111 dB (unweighted, band limited 22 Hz - 22 kHz)
- THD+N: < 0.01% (band limited 22 Hz - 22 kHz)
- Control Protocol: Front Panel USB Connector
- Mains Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Electronics Type: Processor
- Weight Net: 4.6 kg ( 10.14 lbs )
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.45 x 482.6 x 355.6 mm
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.