Designed for the contractor, the CPS 2.9 MK II feature 2-RU chassis, Phoenix-type connectors for inputs and outputs, pre-programmable power-on delay, easy power-on via remote contact closures, rear panel attenuators, and a switchable 50 Hz high-pass filter. Like the CPS multi-channel amplifiers, the CPS 2.9 MK II also includes a module slot for the RCM-810 remote-control module, enabling networking features for system diagnostics and control via IRIS-Net software.
- Up to 2 x 1250 W into 2 ohms
- Phoenix-type input and output connections
- Remote power-on/off contact
- Rear-mounted attenuators
- Programmable time for custom power-on delay settings
- Module slot for optional RCM-810 card, allowing IRIS-Net control and monitoring
- Switchable 50 Hz high-pass filter
- Three-stage front-to-rear fans
- Class-H design
- Complete protection package
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm excluding public holidays
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal