Designed for the contractor, the CPS 2.9 MK II feature 2-RU chassis, Phoenix-type connectors for inputs and outputs, pre-programmable power-on delay, easy power-on via remote contact closures, rear panel attenuators, and a switchable 50 Hz high-pass filter. Like the CPS multi-channel amplifiers, the CPS 2.9 MK II also includes a module slot for the RCM-810 remote-control module, enabling networking features for system diagnostics and control via IRIS-Net software.
- Up to 2 x 1250 W into 2 ohms
- Phoenix-type input and output connections
- Remote power-on/off contact
- Rear-mounted attenuators
- Programmable time for custom power-on delay settings
- Module slot for optional RCM-810 card, allowing IRIS-Net control and monitoring
- Switchable 50 Hz high-pass filter
- Three-stage front-to-rear fans
- Class-H design
- Complete protection package
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00