View all by Audio Technica
The Audio Technica ATH-M20x is a professional monitor headphone that are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Type-Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter-40 mm
- Voice Coil-Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response-15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power-700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity-96 dB
- Impedance-47 ohms
- Weight-190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable-3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessory Included-6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal