View all by Audio Technica
A perfect balance of technology and design, the sleek contemporary lines of the AT-LP5 turntable grace any room in the home, while delivering performance features born out of Audio-Technica’s rich analogue heritage.
- Specially designed AT95Ex Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge
- Twist-locking tonearm mechanism for quick and easy headshell exchange
- J-shape tonearm referencing the original 1960's and 70's Audio-Technica design
- Precision machined cast aluminium record platter for perfect on-axis balanced roation
- 5mm Audio-Technica heavy damping rubber mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- Ergonomic Start/Stop and speed selector with 33⅓ & 45 RPM selectable speeds
- Adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control for perfect problem free plaing
- Anti-vibration and damping materials used to minimise unwanted resonance
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00