View all by Ibanez
For a decade now, Ibanez has continued to energize the hollow-body segment with wide range of designs-with everything from rockin’ hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. The new Expressionist line begins yet another chapter in the Artcore story.
The Expressionist difference? Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 pickups-the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny and John Scofield on their own Signature models. A jazz favorite, yes, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. Warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response characterize the Super 58 pickups.
- neck type: Expressionist AS 3pc Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- body: Flamed Maple top/back/sides
- fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Acrylic block inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- bridge: ART-1 bridge
- tailpiece: Quik Change III tailpiece
- neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- hardware color: Gold
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm excluding public holidays
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure