View all by Ashdown
Sometimes you want a practice amp you can crank up to 11 and use to rehearse with your band as well. Well that is where the AAA-300-210T comes through as a great choice. Rated at 300w and fitted with a pair of clear 10" speakers you can use this amp everywhere from the bedroom to the stage.
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 10” + HF Tweeter
- Speaker Outputs: Jack
- Frequency Response: -3db at 22hz and 25khz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance - 3.9M Ohm Input range 150mv to 20v p - p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 10k Ohm Input range 300mv to 40v p - p
- Line Input: es with mix control
- DI Output: XLR
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- EQ: Bass, Hi-Mid, Lo-Mid, Treble & Variable Mid Sweep
- Weight (kg): 17kg
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm excluding public holidays
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal